On Order of the CDC & Governor of New Mexico
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, City of Vision and most retail establishments are limiting their intake. We may see medically necessary patients or assist you through our Drive-Thru, but are closed to routine eye exams until April 5th.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Drive Thru Services
- Contact Lens Order, Payments, and Pick Up
- Glasses Pick Up, Payments, or Repairs
- Emergency Triage
- Contact Lens orders
In Person Appointments – Door will be locked – Please call 505-892-8411 to be let in
- Red Eye, Pink Eye, Eye Infection
- Eye Pain, Itchy Eyes, Dry Eyes
- Sudden Vision Loss, Flashes, Floaters
- No glasses will be prescribed or ordered until the state restrictions are lifted
Please take note of City of Vision’s upcoming holiday availability:
- Halloween: Open
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Black Friday: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Open, 8am-12pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: Open
- New Year’s Day: Closed
As of July 1, 2020 the State of New Mexico has transitioned the managed vision care from Davis Vision to EyeMed. City of Vision understands that many of our State government employees are being affected by this change and have prepared this post to answer some frequently asked questions.