Thank you for being a valued customer at City of Vision Eye Care. As we prepare for the end of 2022, we have important changes to share with you heading into the new year.
After long and careful consideration, we have decided to become an out-of-network provider with Davis Vision. This is an addition to our current out-of-network group of vision plans including EyeMed, Spectera, and Superior Vision Plan.
Why are you out-of-network with Davis, EyeMed, Spectera, and Superior?
These plans require our doctors to book patient appointments just a few minutes apart. As a patient of City of Vision Eye Care, we do not want your doctor to rush you. Additionally, we do not want you to wait hours due to the falling behind schedule from too many patients scheduled too close together.
We value your time with us and are committed to giving you the eyecare you deserve with reduced wait times.
What are my options?
1. Join our new City of Vision Eye Care Plan!
- Comprehensive Eye Exam from our award-winning Optometrists
- Newest Optomap Retinal Photography
- Neurolens Eye Strain Measuring Index
- Prescription for glasses with lifestyle specific measurements
- 20% off all additional services, scans, frames, and lenses!
- Shipping and Handling coverage for warranties
- 5-Star Customer service and compassionate care in eye health and eye wear
- Cost: $200 at your appointment time
2. Contact your Employer
Contact your employer to change your current eye care plan to a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Vision Service Plan (VSP) to choose City of Vision as your eye care provider without network restrictions.
3. Contact your Medical Insurance
Contact your medical insurance and ask for details on your SPECIALIST deductible and copays (examples include Presbyterian Health Plan, Medicare, Tricare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and more). You can use these for your eye care more than once per year!